When it comes to ranking in the world economy, the first name that comes to mind is that of the United States. Let us tell you that the total GDP of the United States, which is the world’s largest economy, has been estimated at 26854 billion dollars. You can visit the official website of the IMF. You can get detailed information by visiting.org.
In the same sequence, if we talk about the second and third positions under the World Economy Ranking 2024, then China and Japan have maintained their positions. Being the largest economy means making a significant contribution to the world’s gross domestic product and has a deep impact on international trade and economic policies.
World Economy Ranking 2024
If we talk about the largest economy in the world, then it is only the United States of America that has established its GDP at 26854 billion dollars. And America has maintained the first position on this list since the 20th century. As far as China is concerned, it is said that it is soon to emerge as the largest economy and will overtake America very soon.
Under World Economy Ranking 2024, we will tell you which countries occupy which position in the world economy. For which you will have to follow this article till the end.
Largest economy in the World 2024 Overview
|World Economy Ranking 2024
|Ranking create by
|Full form of IMF
|International Monetary fund
|World economy 2024
|$ 105 trillion
|India total GDP
|3.469 trillion US Dollar
|Largest economy in the world
|USA, 23.3 trillion dollar
World Economy Ranking 2024 List
Here you are being given information about which countries are included in the 8 best economies in the world. Today, you will be provided with information about them one by one. First of all, as we have made it clear to you, the United States of America is recently known as the world’s largest economy. It is said to be at the top of the World Economy Ranking 2024 list.
- It is said that the current GDP of America is 26462 billion dollars, and the per capita income of America is 80,399 dollars.
- China holds its position in second place under the World Economy Ranking 2024. The total GDP of China is 19,375 billion. The per capita income in China is $13,724.
- In this sequence, Japan has maintained its position in third place. Japan’s total GDP is 4411 billion dollars, and Japan’s per capita income is $35395.
- Germany maintains its position in fourth place with a GDP of 4309 billion dollars. The per capita income in Germany is $51,432.
- India has also recently made progress in its GDP. India has recently overtaken Britain to rank fifth in world GDP. India’s total GDP is 3755 billion dollars, and per capita income is 2389 dollars.
- The total GDP of the United Kingdom is 3159 billion dollars, and the per capita income has been achieved at 45,850 dollars.
- In this sequence, the total GDP of France and Italy is 2782 billion dollars and 2170 billion dollars, respectively, and the per capita income of both countries is 46,314 dollars and 35,810 dollars, respectively.
World Economy Ranking 2024 India
There is very special news for the Indian economy in the information that has come from the International Monetary Fund; thus, let us assume that there is good news. The World Economy Ranking 2024 for India for the financial year 2023-2024 has been extended by the global body.
In the context of the World Economy Ranking 2024 by the IMF, it has been said for India that it has grown at a rate of 6.1 percent. It is noteworthy that the Indian economy has been estimated to be 7.2 percent in the financial year 2022-2023 by the IMF, and the total GDP of the Indian economy has been estimated by the IF to be 6.3 percent in the year 2025.
In the same sequence, other agencies have also estimated the growth of the Indian economy. Let us tell you that the Asian Development Bank estimated it to be 6.4 percent for the financial year 2024.
World Economy Ranking 2024 List
|Russia and Italy
|Ranking US dollar
|26462 billion dollar
|19375 billion dollar
|4411 billion dollar
|4309 billion dollar
|3755 billion dollar
|3159 billion dollar
|2782 billion dollar
|2170 billion dollar
|2113 billion dollar
Visit the home page of jkyouthportal.in for the latest update.
Manish Kumar was born in Delhi. He began writing in 2021, and has contributed to the educational and finance content. He lives in Shahadara, New Delhi.