In a notification issued by DSSSB, information regarding 5118 TGT posts has been released. According to the information received, eligible and interested candidates can apply online for all the posts released under DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024 through the official website. For the convenience of the candidates, in this article we have provided information about the process and guidelines for applying online along with the link. Therefore, all the candidates should pay attention to the official notification before confirming their application.
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024
Let us tell you that an official notification regarding DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024 has been issued by DSSSB. The said notification was issued on January 12, 2024. If you are also an eligible and interested candidate, then you can submit your application through the official website of DSSSB on February 8, 2024. And you can finalize your application until March 8, 2024.
If you still want to get detailed information regarding the 5118 recruitment of DSSSB TGT, then you can get the information through the official website of DSSSB.
DSSSB TGT Bharti 2024 Overview
|DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024
|08 Feb to 08 March 2024
|DSSSB TGT Bharti
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024 Required Documents
If you are making your application for DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024, then you have to keep in mind which documents you have to present for the recruitment process. Let us tell you that DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024 requires certain documents.
Candidate’s 10th and 12th class mark sheet, Candidate’s graduation, BED or CTET mark sheet, caste certificate, Candidate’s Aadhar card, Candidate’s mobile number and email ID, any such final document whose benefit the candidate wishes to avail of.
DSSSB Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern
- Here, let us make it clear to you that under the DSSSB Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern, subjects like general English, general Hindi, arithmetic and numerical ability, general awareness, GK reasoning, and concerned teaching subjects will be included.
- Out of all the subjects mentioned above, there will be 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The exam will be computer-based. Candidates will get a total of 2 hours for the examination; within this time limit, candidates will have to solve their question paper.
- Under negative marking, negative marking will be one-fourth.
|Arithmetic and numerical ability
|Concern teaching subject
|General awareness and GK
- Notification for DSSSB recruitment was released on January 12, 2024.
- To start the recruitment process, application forms will be filled out online on February 8, 2024.
- Under Important Dates, the last date of DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024 has been proposed as March 8, 2024.
- As far as the exam date is concerned, we will inform you immediately as soon as any update is received.
DSSSB Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
|No. Of vacancies
|TGT social science
|TGT drawing teacher
|TGT natural science
How to Apply DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024
This question must be coming to the minds of many candidates: how can they submit their application for DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024? So in answer to this question, we would like to tell you here that you can easily apply for DSSSB TGT recruitment by using the online process given below. You just have to follow the step-by-step process given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After reaching the homepage of the website, you will have to click on the recruitment area.
- After this, you will have to click on the option of DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2024 and read the given notification carefully.
- Now you will have to fill out all your information carefully and correctly in the application form received by clicking on the Apply button.
- After uploading all your required documents, photos, and signatures, you will have to pay the application fee according to your group.
- And finally, after clicking on the submit option, you will have to take a printout of your application form and keep it safely with you.
Visit the home page of jkyouthportal.in for the latest update.
Manish Kumar was born in Delhi. He began writing in 2021, and has contributed to the educational and finance content. He lives in Shahadara, New Delhi.