The BIJU Health Welfare Scheme, which was started by the Chief Minister of Orissa, Naveen Patnaik, has now, after the completion of its two phases, been started for the third phase in the year 2024. If you are also one of the candidates who are eligible for this scheme, could not get the benefits of the first two phases. So you can complete your application.
Let us tell you that under this scheme, you can avail of free treatment facilities ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 10 lakh. To get complete information regarding BSKY Nabin Card Registration Status 2024, you will have to visit the official website, bsky.odisha.gov.in. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about BSKY NABIN Card Online Apply Status Check Eligibility, etc.
BSKY Nabin Card Registration Status 2024
If you are registered for the BSKY NABIN card launched by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik and issued under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, you will be given the facility of free treatment ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 10 lakh.
If you are also a native of Orissa State and want to get information about this BSKY Nabin Card Registration Status 2024, then you have to apply online for a BSKY Nabin Card or check the status by visiting the official website, nhmodish.gov.in very easily. We are telling you that now you get the benefit of free treatment facilities up to Rs 5 lakh per year in any listed hospital through the BSKY Nabin Card.
BSKY Nabin Card 2024 Overview
|BSKY Nabin Card Registration Status 2024
|Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card
The BSKY Nabin Health Card has been launched by the Orissa State Government for the residents of Orissa. By showing that card, sick people in the state can get admitted to any hospital in the state and get their treatment done.
Under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Nabin Card, which has been recently launched by the government, in the third phase of the scheme, it has been recommended to provide health cards to 1,10,000 new citizens. And to know the already applied BSKY Nabin Card Registration Status 2024, you can visit the official website of BSKY, BSKY.odisha.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for the BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online
If you are also a native citizen of Orissa State and want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria for applying for the BSKY Nabin Card online, then you must study the points given below point by point.
- First of all, you must be a native of Orissa State.
- Secondly, you should not have a government job or be an income tax payer.
- You must have all the documents that are required for BSKY Nabin Card Registration Status 2024.
- The most important condition is that the candidates applying should be above or below the poverty line.
- A person of any age can prove his eligibility for this scheme.
Required Documents for the BSKY Nabin Card Apply online
- Aadhar Card,
- PAN Card Certificate,
- Family Ration Card,
- Passport Size Photo,
- Residence Certificate,
- Identity Card,
- and any other certificate related to BSKY
How To Apply for BSKY Nabin Card 2024
- First of all, you will go to the official website of the BSKY Nabin Card.
- After coming to the home page, you will get an option to apply online.
- You will have to click on this option. In this way, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, you will have to provide all the necessary details, like your name, mobile number, mail ID, and date of birth.
- In this way, to get the benefit of your question, How to Apply for a BSKY Nabin Card 2024, you will have to upload all the necessary documents and finally click on the submit button.
BSKY Nabin Card Status Check
- First of all, you will go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will have to click on the option to check status and provide the necessary details on the new page.
- And finally, to check the BSKY Nabin Card Status, by clicking on the option of Check Status, the BSKY Nabin Card Status will open in front of you, where you will be able to get the information.
Visit the home page of jkyouthportal.in for the latest update.
Manish Kumar was born in Delhi. He began writing in 2021, and has contributed to the educational and finance content. He lives in Shahadara, New Delhi.